Are you considering starting an ATM Business? This ebook is where you should start reading and learning, before investing. Get the basics of ATM Business knowledge you need. Knowledge is power. Use order form below to receive your own ATM Biz Start-Up Ebook© today, for only $25!
Here is a short exerpt from The ATM Biz Start-Up Ebook©…
Revenue Sources for an ATM Machine:
Most of the profits from an ATM business comes from the ATM transaction fees. There are two types of transaction fees:
1. User Fee or Surcharge Fee: this is the fee collected from the cardholder by the ATM owner for using the machine.
2. Interchange Fee: This is the fee paid by the cardholder’s financial institution to the ATM owner.
As an ATM business owner/operator you can be part of the profit sharing of both transaction fees. Depending on how the business relationship is set up, transaction fees are shared. For instance, if the owner of the venue leases the ATM machine, he/she will share more of the transaction fee. If the distributor retains ownership of the ATM machines, they will retain a larger share of the transaction fee.
3) Digital Signage: Ads displaying on top of your ATMs, usually through a Smart Screen, also known as Smart ATM Toppers. Local store owners will want to benefit by advertising on your ATMs digital ads.
ATM Facts and Benefits:
• The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location
• Indoor and free standing ATMs are the most widely used types of machines, followed by drive through machines
• Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often • 40% of regular ATM users will visit a machine an average of 10 times per month • 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month • The average withdrawal is $60.00
• According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open or not BENEFITS:
• The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site accessed money with your business.
• Brings customers to your business so that they may access the ATM. • Provides ultimate convenience to your customers.
• Saves your business from having to take checks. • Eliminate credit card charge backs.
• Saves your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; it generates income with every transaction.
• Attracts more customers, increases sales, and reduces bad check losses to zero.